Business Line (Mr. Zeng)
138 2742 5815
2019-07-10 09:08:00 Editor： Yan Hong shares 0
Food and Beverage Purification Engineering - Cleanroom costs vary with cleaning requirements. There are almost no ISO Class 3 and Class 4 (Class 1 and Class 10) devices. ISO Class 5 (Class 100) cleanroom costs are twice as expensive as ISO Class 6 (Class 1,000) cleanrooms. The cost is greatly reduced as the cleaning requirements are reduced (see Table 2). Only a small portion of the food clean room utilizes ISO Class 5 (Class 100) space. The real use of the ISO 5 standard is in small areas such as filling production lines.
Food and beverage cleanrooms are best isolated from the outside world and cannot pass through or interfere with other factors. The size of the food/beverage sterile clean room is determined by the needs, usually consisting of a dressing room, a buffer room, a shower room and an operating room. The locker room is placed outside, mainly for changing clothes and hats, shoes, etc.; the buffer room is located between the dressing room and the air shower room, and can also communicate with several operation rooms at the same time; the operation room is placed inside, mainly for product filling, room It should be kept out of direct sunlight, of appropriate size and height (depending on the height of the production equipment). The room is too large, it is inconvenient to clean and disinfect; too small, inconvenient to operate; the top too high will affect the effective sterilization effect of ultraviolet light. The walls should be smooth and free of dead ends for cleaning and disinfection. The food/beverage sterile clean room should be closed and keep the static pressure difference of the workshop positive, and set up UV lamps for air disinfection, air filter purifiers and thermostats.
The plane setting of the building should belong to the professional category of the building profession. However, since the food/beverage aseptic clean workshop requires people and things to be diverted, and the static pressure gradient of each clean operation room is to be maintained, the following requirements are required for the building plane in the project. :
1. The separate front chambers are set as air locks in each purification operation room, and the air lock chambers communicate with each operation room to ensure that the air in the low clean area does not penetrate into the high clean area.
2. The flow of people in the laboratory passes through the dressing room to change clothes and shoes → wash the hands in the washing room → buffer room → air shower room → each operation room.
3, food and beverage aseptic workshop logistics from the outer corridor through the mechanical chain self-disinfection transmission window disinfection into the buffer corridor and then through the transfer window into the operation room.
According to the “Code for Design of Clean Plants”, the walls and ceilings of the workshop must be constructed of materials that are not dust-producing or smooth, and that there is no dead space in the workshop. The special color plate for the construction of the purification plant is used. The top plate of the substrate is made of Baosteel 0.4 steel plate, the density of the core material reaches 14kg/m3, and the aluminum material adopts the special aluminum profile of Hualian, in order to improve the service life of the purification room and achieve the effect of beautiful appearance, all aluminum The profile is subjected to electrophoresis.
The solvent is epoxy on the ground, the strength is above C20, the surface is compact, and there is no sand, hollow drum or crack. The color is gorgeous, the anti-static performance is constant, and it can withstand loads below medium and high temperature. On the basis of satisfying the use, it can play the role of decoration, wear-resistant, wash-resistant, dust-proof, anti-slip, excellent performance, uniform color and gloss.
Clean plant design, according to the requirements of the specification, design a return air system. The machine room is located on the top side of the plant (according to the actual situation, the unit purification system can be used, no machine room is required), and each return air circulation duct is connected to the air conditioning unit in the technical interlayer to form a system. The return air duct is made of high quality galvanized steel and is softly connected via a damper. The galvanized steel duct is produced on site.
Ceiling-type purification lamps should be used in the clean area, and ordinary fluorescent lamps should be used in the non-clean areas. The lighting in each room is designed, and the UV lamps are independently controlled, and are controlled by the electric control box, and then controlled by the main power distribution cabinet; the indoor lighting adopts the closed lighting group; the socket plates are embedded; the indoor line is not laid.
1. The food industry has clear regulations on the moving lines of personnel and materials. It is not allowed to cross flow. Material flow needs to be set up with special material transfer ports or transfer doors; personnel flow requires dedicated personnel access.
2. According to the production process and hygiene and quality requirements, the cleanliness level, specific level and requirements are divided:
Food factory cleanliness and ventilation times:
Number of living microorganisms/
Air exchange times/h
3. For liquid processing workshops, special attention should be paid to the stains caused by the rinsing remaining in the installed aluminum profiles, which cause mildew in summer and require special treatment.
4. personnel washing faucet must be non-manual (induction, pedal or hand lining), the production workshop must be equipped with a work boot disinfection tank if necessary.