Business Line (Mr. Zeng)
138 2742 5815
2019-03-08 17:17:09 Editor： jushong shares 0
Clean rooms are usually divided into: turbulent flow, laminar flow, and composite. Yanhong shares today to introduce these three types.
1. Turbulent Flow: The air enters the clean room from the air-conditioning box through the air duct and the air filter (HEPA) in the clean room, and returns to the air from the partition wall panel or the raised floor on both sides of the clean room. The airflow moves in a non-linear motion and is in an irregular turbulent or eddy current state. This type is suitable for clean room grades 1000-100000.
Advantages: simple structure, low system construction cost, easy to expand clean room, in some special-purpose places, can use a dust-free workbench to improve the clean room level.
Disadvantages: The dust particles caused by turbulent flow are difficult to discharge in the indoor space, which is easy to pollute the products. In addition, if the system is stopped and reactivated, it will take a long time to achieve the cleanliness of the demand.
2. Laminar: The laminar air flow moves into a uniform linear shape. The air enters the room from a filter with a coverage of 100% and is returned by the raised floor or the partition plates on both sides. This type is suitable for use in environments where the clean room level is high, and the clean room class is generally 1-100. Its type can be divided into two types:
(1) Horizontal laminar flow type: The horizontal air is blown out from the filter in one direction, and the return air system of the opposite wall returns to the wind, and the dust is discharged to the outside with the wind direction, and the pollution on the downstream side is generally serious.
Advantages: The structure is simple and can be stabilized in a short time after operation.
Disadvantages: The construction cost is higher than the turbulent flow, and the indoor space is not easy to expand.
(2) Vertical laminar flow: the ceiling of the room is completely covered by the ULPA filter, and the air is blown from top to bottom, which can obtain a higher degree of cleanliness. During the process or the dust generated by the staff can be quickly discharged outside without affecting Other work areas.
Advantages: Easy management, stable operation in a short period of time, and difficult to be affected by the operation status or the operator.
Disadvantages: the construction cost is high, the flexible use space is difficult, the ceiling hangers occupy a considerable space, and it is more troublesome to repair and replace the filter.
3.Mixed Type: The compound type is used to combine the turbulent flow and the laminar flow to provide a partially super clean air.
(1) Clean Tunnel: 100% coverage of the process area or work area with HEPA or ULPA filters to increase the cleanliness level to above 10, saving installation and operation costs. This type of equipment needs to isolate the operator's work area from product and machine maintenance to avoid work and quality during machine maintenance. This type is mostly used in ULSI processes. There are two other advantages to a clean tunnel:
A. Flexible expansion is easy;
B. It can be easily performed in the maintenance area when repairing equipment.
(2) Clean Pipe: Enclose and purify the automatic production line through which the product flow passes, and raise the cleanliness level to above 100. Because the product and the operator and the dusting environment are isolated from each other, a small amount of air supply can obtain good cleanliness, which can save energy, and it is not necessary to use a manual automated production line. It is applicable to the pharmaceutical, food industry and semiconductor industries.
(3) Combined Clean Room: Clean the cleanliness level of the product process area of the clean room with a clean room level of 1000-100000 to 10-1000 or higher for production; clean workbench, Clean work sheds and clean air cabinets are examples of this type.
Clean Workbench: Level 1-100.
Clean work shed: a small space for anti-static transparent plastic cloth in the turbulent clean room space, using a separate HEPA or ULPA and air-conditioning blower unit to become a higher-level clean space, the level is 10- 1000 grade, the height is about 2.5 meters, the coverage area is about 10m2 or less, and the four pillars are equipped with movable wheels, which can be used flexibly.